Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Choices


In life we are faced with many different choices; some are small, like what we’re going to wear or what we’re going have for breakfast, but there are also big decisions, like what university we’re going to attend or the people we decide to have relationships with. Obviously some choices are more important then others and perhaps the most important decision we have to make in this life is how we’re going to live it. The way I see it there’s have two options; you can take life as it is, or you can make it what you want it to be. Regardless of the choices you make you have to learn to accept your decision and live with no regrets because, the worst thing to think is “what if”. With this all in mind, I have chosen to make my life what I want it to be, live every moment for what it is and come home with no regrets. I think the key in doing this is just being myself and forgetting about judgment and what others might think of me but instead just living for me. My plan for the rest of my trip is to try to make every moment my favorite part of the trip; if that might be sitting waiting for the bus or traveling to Scotland, my goal is to look back and not be able to pick my favorite part of the trip because it was all equally amazing. I know this wont be easy because sometimes it is really hard, when I miss home or I’m lost in the French, but in those moments, where I feel down or lost I just have to remember that life isn’t perfect and that I can't make it perfect but I can make the choice accept it and keep trying to make it better. Although I can't make every situation picture perfect I can try, and I will try my hardest to accomplish this by making every moment memorable because I will take control of the moments, and make them what I want them to be, by embracing everything and being my crazy, enthusiastic self.

No comments:

Post a Comment