Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

What Next?


I have been home for 2 weeks and I am finally, completely, officially, UNPACKED! The past 2 weeks have been so jammed packed that I haven’t had time to write a post until now! It felt so good coming home; I missed so many people and so many things! All my friends surprised me at the airport and it was amazing to be reunited with everyone. But the excitement didn’t last long as I was thrown right back into school. At first it didn’t seem like much work to catch up but now that I have more assignments on top of the things I have to catch up on and exams being right around the corner, I’m starting to freak out! There is so much work to do in such a short amount of time and the stress is real! At least summer is just around the corner and that is something to look forward to! Now that the exchange is over I feel a sort of emptiness, I guess it’s because it was such a big deal and I had been looking forward to it for so long and know that it’s really over, I can’t help but wonder, what next?

No comments:

Post a Comment